Monday, February 11, 2019

Celebrate

Hey guys, I am here again today sharing another birthday shaker card with you.  Again I've used my scan n cut 2 to cut out my shaker window.  I am featuring the Amethyst sparkle blend today which is part of the Birthstone collection!  The colors in this blend are amazing!!!  All the purples, who knew there were so many shades of purple!  Well ok probably a lot of us knew there were multiple shades of purple, but mix them all together and it looks amazing!!!



I kept my card simple today.  I distressed the edges of both the card base and the shaker window with Seedless Preserves distress ink and added a multi loop purple and white twine bow to it.  The background paper is a beautiful shade of purple with Happy Birthday sayings all over it in white.  I hope you enjoy my birthday series of card over the next few weeks!  

Remember you can only find Sparkle Blends at White Rose Crafts along with other amazing products!!!  

Go check out the Doodles Paper Playground Blog to find out how you can win a years supply of Sparkle Blends!!!!!!!

No comments: