Monday, April 8, 2019

Happy Everything

Hello everyone, Kelli here today with a card featuring two new sparkle blends from this months release.  They are Sunshine and Emerald (May Birthstone)!  They are so super awesome!!!  Emerald is a favorite of mine, not only because it's my favorite stone but because my oldest daughter and son-in-love both have birthdays in May!

I made my card using scraps of paper left over from a 6x6 paper pad from Bo Bunny called Something Splendid.  I then made a frameless shaker using left over packaging plastic.

To be honest I snuck some Aquamarine sparkle blends in there too!!!  SHHHH don't tell anyone!!  😉. I then stamped my sentiment on another scrap of paper left from the same pad and cut the banner shape.  The sentiment and banner are from a stamp set from MayMay Made It, called Happy.

No comments: