Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What A Summer

Wow, what a summer it has been already. It has been fun and sad at the same time. My hubby has been deployed for most of the summer, and the kids and I are having a hard time without him. Anyway we have been keeping busy with going to the waterpark, shopping for books, playing with friends, and i of course have been stamping up a storm trying to keep occupied! I am doing several swaps this summer and enjoying them all. Our best friends moved across country so that was sad for us, but we are keeping in touch almost daily. I am posting some pictures of some of the projects I have been working on and of course the picture frame in the last post was a big one!!! Hope you enjoy!
The card is one I made for my daughters birthday, but loved it so much have made another. I am in several groups that swap ATC's so the middle is one of several I have made. The Sanchez Family Reunion Picture. It is a couple of years old but I have not received this years pictures as of yet. This is some of my Dads brothers and sisters!!!



2 comments:

kasmello said...

Great work!!

Kathi said...

Kelli,
Congrats on your new gig. Your entry totally rocked. The frame is amazing and the tutorial was really well done.

Sorry you're having a lonely summer, though it's good that you're being crafty and staying busy!