Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 14...Apple SPOOKTINI anyone

Hello my stamping friends. I hope this is an awesome day for you. My project today is a card created to go along with the Bombshell Blog Hop. Although I did not follow the theme today I did use a Bombshell stamp in my project. I used the pin up from the Mans Ruin collection, isn't she awesome. The monthly challenge for Bombshell this month was to use black, gree, orange, and the optional purple in your creation so this is what I came up with. I colored her with prismacolor pencils. The spiderwebs and spider are from a confetti package I got from Michaels, and the words are printed off my computer.
 
*click on pictures to enlarge


Don't forget to go see what Terra has made for you today as it is Bombshell blog hop day. You can start your hop over at her blog since she is and awesome Bombshell DT member.

Don't forget to leave a comment for more chances to win our HUGE blog candy. For more information see the sidebar.

9 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

My favorite part of this card is her green hair - AWESOME! Love the humor of this card.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

LOL thank you. When I decided to do this card, I thought I'll make her hair green because maybe she's had one to many Apple Spooktinis!!!

Shaz said...

That is a great card!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

"had one to many Apple Spooktinis"
you crack me up. If this were the case I would drink strawberry ones all of the time.

Stitchinwitch said...

Great card and colouring

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

awesome card!!! thanks for playing along with cafe mojo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a fun image! Made me laugh! Great to see someone else play along with PCP Color Challenge! Fun blog!!
I have a friend who host a Halloween Blog too! You guys should check each other out! She has this fun way of taking an non halloween image and turning it into halloween - very creative:http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.com/

Jocelyn said...

Love this...and thanks for entering in the Cafe Mojo Challenge!!!! This is soooooo adorable!! Great Blog!!!!! :-)

Millie said...

Love the whole blog!!! The Halloween cards are SPOOKY!!
Did you download to PCP?