Sunday, October 25, 2009

Full Front Tri-Fold Card

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend. I know I am, I got some really great things at the convention yesterday!!! I'll be using some of those items in the next few days! Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments, I greatly appreciate them. Today I am showing you a card I made about a month or so ago because...well I was at the convention all day!!! :))

This is a full front tri-fold card, and I am going to include a mini tutorial for this project! These are only the directions for cutting, scoring, and folding your card. It is up to you to decorate it any way you like.

Step 1: Cut your card stock to 5 1/2 x 11.
Step 2: Score your cardstock. I know it is hard to see the numbers in the picture so the measurements, from left to right, are as follows; 3 3/4, 1 13/16, 1 13/16, 1 13/16, 1 13/16.

Step 3: Fold along your score lines. On long side measure 1" in between the last two 1 13/16 score lines as indicated in picture above. Do this from top and bottom. Cut that line from score line to score line. ( I hope this makes sense.)
Here is one way that your card can be folded.
Here is my finished card.




Hope you enjoy this and I would love to see what you come up with. Now that you have seen my project for the day, and left a comment for your daily entry into the drawing. Hop on over to Smeared and Smudged and see wwhat Terra has made for you today!!! For more information on how to earn eentries for the blog candy drawing please read the sidebar!!

5 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

I love this! One of my favs!

Gwen Crowell said...

Great card!!

Stitchinwitch said...

Love the card. Thanks for the tutorial, I have it copied down so I will be playing at some point

ldfdesign said...

thank you for the tutorial, i can't wait to try it!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Great trifold card. Thanks for the instructions. I had lost mine and was trying to find a new tutorial for it.