Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Pot Centerpiece

Hello everyone and welcome back or to 31 Days of Halloween! I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments on my posts. It makes me happy that you like my projects. I hope you enjoyed our embossing challenge from yesterday and I can't wait to see what you create.

Today I decided I finially needed to start on my inside decorations so I painted this cute little pot to look like a jack-o-lantern and then added flowers. He will be going on the buffet table with candles and other little things around the bottom. I think he turned out very cute and after Halloween I can just turn him around and then he's just a painted pumpkin for fall!!!

*click for larger image!


Remember the more comments you leave the more entries you get into for the blog candy drawing. For more information please see the sidebar. Now that you have seen what I brought you for today please hop on over to Smeared and Smudged and see what Terra has for you today!

3 comments:

Stitchinwitch said...

That is a cute pumpkin. It will look gorgeous as your table centrepiece

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Cute idea for a centerpiece. Great job on the pumpkin.

Gwen Crowell said...

My mom would LOVE this...I'm going to send her a link so she can see....wonderful!!