Saturday, November 7, 2009

Grand opening Digiscraps3!!!! Blog Hop

Hello all and welcome today! I am excited because today Digiscraps3.com is having it's grand opening!!!! To kick this off we the DT and CT members are having a blog hop! There are games, challenges, and prizes to be had so come on over and check everything out!

The CT has made some very awesome layouts and cards to display for you all using the kits that the DT members have made. Come on over and check out these awesome items that are available!

My projects are today are 2 digital layouts made using a kit by Jeanne Marie's Scraps called Autumn Dreams! These layouts use pictures from last Thanksgiving. It was the first Thanksgiving we had at my house because it was the first house we bought. My dad, sister, brother-in-law and nephews came to visit!!!! It was a great time. We went ice skating at the local rink here and everyone had a great time. I also made a card using elements and papers that I printed out from this kit! These kits are so very versital!

*click for larger image!




So now go and start the blog hop!!!!!
Julie
Annelies
Heather
Heidi
Kovaxka
Brandi B.
Eileen
Mye
Jeanne Marie
Miriam
Ria
Jess
Wendy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelli, I got a little something for you over on my blog!!! Hugs, Marlene

Bombshell Stamps said...

Wow Kelli, that owl is adorable! I really like your scrapbook page ;)