If you want to take a look at the types of stamps you would be working with, you can view our first four sets at http://www.smearedink.com Design Team Members art will be featured on the Smeared Ink Website, Smeared and Smudged Forum, and Smeared and Smudged Blog.
Requirements for Smeared Ink Design Team Members:
*You must have an active blog.
*You must be or become a member of the Smeared and Smudged Forum on Ning.
*You must be able to upload photos and/or scans of your projects.
*DT members are required to design a minimum of four items per month, including three cards and one altered item. Two of these items must use Smeared Ink stamps exclusively. These items must be posted on the forum and your blog, and also be physically mailed in by the end of each month. The other two items can use any stamps and supplies that you like and must be posted to the forum and your blog.
*Each DT member will be assigned a group from the Smeared and Smudged Forum. One of your monthly projects must follow the requirements of that group and be posted in that group. The groups will rotate. To view some of the groups available, please visit Smeared and Smudged on Ning.
* You must actively participate in The Vent group on Smeared and Smudged. A minimum requirement is two posts a week.
* You must promote Smeared Ink Stamps thru your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
*International Applicants welcome.
Benefits of Smeared Ink Design Team:
* Your blog will be showcased on the Smeared and Smudged Blog, Smeared and Smudged forum, and Paper Craft Planet Group
*Your physically mailed projects will be featured on the Smeared Ink website and also used in physical displays.
* You will receive one free stamp set per month to use in your projects.
* You get to network with other wicked awesome stampers who share the same love for out-of-the-norm stamping.
* You get to sport a really cool S&S Button on your blog.
To Apply, please email the following information to email@example.com
Pictures of three cards and one altered item that best represent your style of stamping.
What do you think you can bring to the Smeared Ink Design Team? We want to know what makes you tick!
Do you feel you can meet all the requirements listed above?
Deadline for Submissions is Sunday, March 14, 2010
Winners will be contacted by Tuesday, March 16, 2010.
DT term will run for six months starting April 1, 2010