Sunday, July 25, 2010

Take Me Out!

Here is my take on the Smeared and Smudged Rock-n-Rolla challenge and sketch challenge!  I love this video challenge, it's a freaking awesome song and video.  So much to get inspired from.  I took inspiration from the colors used and ran with it.  While watching the video I saw mostly blacks, grays, and whites, but the color that kept popping into my vision was red.  Totally love those colors.  

Card deets: cardstock all SU black, basic fray, whisper white, Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Fired Brick Red, Bits&Baubles: washers, Tim Holtz clock parts, Image from Inkadinkado!!


If you are looking for a place where you can share your Alternative, Vintage, and Gothic Art Rubber Stamping then you need to join us over on Smeared and Smudged.  We have so much fun over there!

No comments: