Saturday, September 18, 2010

More Challenges!!

Hello my lovelies,

I hope this post finds you all enjoying your day as I am.  This challenge was issued from Ms. September Bombshell, the lovely Ms. Meredith!  This is the challenge she issued for us this month, and I have to say it is totally awesome!!!

"Rise to the Occasion" with your 3-D Creations!!



Please create any 3-D creation! I challenge you to let your imagination go wild and do your best to reach out of your comfort zone!!



Some suggestions of 3-D creations can be, but are not limited to, the following:



* Card with 3-D elements - paper piecing/images popped up on foam adhesive

* Altered art - journal, frame, box, tin, paint pail, etc

* Book Mark

* Art Journal page

* Scrapbook Layout

* Home Decor Item

* ATC's with 3-D elements

So here is what I made...


I used my new Tim Holtz Hanging Sign die for my Sizzix.  The words are printed out using the font generator that you can find on the homepage of Bombshell Stamps, and the skeleton is from the Retro Cowgirls set!  You will have to come back during the 31 days of Halloween starting October 1st to find out how I use him in my Halloween decorations this year!!!  There will also be a tutorial for him sometime next month!!!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Totally fabulous. I love the texturing, the image, the die cuts, well, everything about it!