Friday, October 1, 2010

31 Days of Halloween... Day 1 Tricky scrapping!

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!
(Or at least we'd like to think so!)

31 Days of Halloween started last year with two like-minded stampers, myself and Terra, who vowed to make and share one Halloween or Day of The Dead stamped project for each day in October. We had a huge response from others who enjoyed it just as much as we did. So this year, we are going even bigger! So we offered it up to anyone who read our blogs to either become a blogger or a blog hopper!  I am so excited to see so many people participating.  There is a list on my right hand side bar, that will remain for the duration! For the full set of rules on how to win these awesome prizes click on the tab that say 31 Days of Halloween 2010 right up above!

So as most of you know I am not a scrapper normally, at least not with anything that isn't digital!!!  BUT I had to make this scrapbook!  I am forever going to Goodwill or a thrift store just looking for something I can make into something else or something I can use on a project.  One day while perusing the shelves of my local goodwill I came across this 6x6 square of scrapbook paper, or so I thought, it was all tied up with string and looked cute. Well I untied the string to see what all of the papers looked like and to my surprise is was a fold out scrapbook!  I thought to myself, well hell Kelli you can make that, so I put it back on the shelf and came home and made one for myself!!!
So what do you think?  I am thinking that since I am not a scrapper this will go to one lucky commenter for today's post. Now off you go to see what others have made and remember that the list is on the side bar, but to get you started at the beginning if you started here, please head on over to Terra's blog!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelli
What a cool idea it is fantastic
Luv Jane xxx

Unknown said...

Kelli, I love it, I've never seen a scrapbook like that. Awesome!
Shelley :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Way cool! would love the directions to this. xxD

Alison said...

An Explosion Book! My Mom has made so many of these! They rock! Yours looks fabulous! I love the papers!

Sugar said...

that is so awesome! I love it!! I make the square ones..but this one is wicked!!

SuzieQ said...

I never thought to make one just for Hallween - very nice!

Daniella said...

Kelli!! That is fantastic!! Love the papers and the ribbon to tie it closed! Super awesome!

Tori said...

Very cool....looks like lots of fun!

:) tOri

Unknown said...

I love the papers you used. You'll have to put up a pattern on how to fold one of these up.

Stitchinwitch said...

Love the papers you used. You did this just by looking at one? Wow

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Wow - I need the instructions on this now. I have a good friend who is an ardent scrapper and one like this would be cool to give. Love the papers on this one. You must've had a good long look to make this from just loking

kym said...

You have got to be kidding me--this is totally amazing!! You are so talented and you did this just by looking at one someone else did! Way Too cool!
Wow!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Great job on your squash scrapbook. I made one for my own 31 projects for Halloween.

ldfdesign said...

love what you did, and love the fact that you saw it once and then made it!!! how awesome is that, i have to hold something before i can remake it! it's lovely, great job!

Steph said...

Great job! Love all the papers you used, i like the fact that you didn't buy one, but went home and made your own...you rock!

KC said...

I think you are so talented! I love the papers and that you made this after seeing it...I do that all the time...well I say I'm going to go home and make it but I never actually do:) so good for you...the recipient of this is one lucky lady!

~Lady B~ said...

awesome job on this!