Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I've got the Attitude!!!!

Hello Lovelie,

I have some news to share with you that has made me very excited!!!  I was given this by my lovely friend Kapree!!!  Thank you very much Kapree!

Now to qualify for this I needed to follow some rules:

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.

So here goes:  Number 1:  I think the most important thing that makes me, well me, is the fact that I am very very blunt!  I tell it like it is, when it is, and what it is! 
Number 2:  I do not do cute, unless that normal person inside me gets out and creates something before I can beat that bitch back where she came from!!!
Number 3:  I quite honestly don't care what others think of me, I quite often say, if you don't like the way I look, what I do, where I come from or what I say, then turn around and go back where you came from.


Now for my  my 5:
Alison
Terra
Lady Brayton
Black Dragon
Danielle 

1 comment:

KC said...

you are so great! a well deserved award!