Monday, December 6, 2010

Vote for me!!!!!!

 
I first found Bombshell stamps a couple of years ago through a friend of mine and former but none less loved DT member Terra. We were crafting one day and she mentioned seeing some new stamps. I didn't really think much at the time and filed the info away for later....boy did I get a surprise when I brought that info back to the front of my brain!!! One look was all it took, and Man's Ruin along with Butterfly Queen were on there way to me!!! I remember it was the first time I had used unmounted stamps so I ordered some blocks to go along with them. Shannon sent me an extra block in a size bigger than I ordered with a note saying that the one I ordered was the last in stock, and it had a flaw in it so she wasn't happy about that and wanted to send the extra. I thought, wow thats really nice, I love customer service like that!!! Although, to this day, I still haven't found the flaw she spoke of!!

I love to alter things, anything really. I recently told a friend of mine that the things she considers throwing away are the things I look forward to changing into something else!

Today I have made a card for Christmas in total non traditional colors cause that's just how I roll!!!! This card just shows one and all the we all need some good Holiday Cheer!!!!


 
So head on over to HERE and cast your vote.  The winner will get 2 free rubber sets and 2 digi sets!!!!  I would love those!!!  You do not have to be a member of the forum to vote, but if your not, why not join so you don't miss any of the fun!!!

We also have this wonderful contest going on over on the Bombshell Blog:
Welcome to the new Bombshell Stamps Blog! To kick it off and celebrate, we're having a "Follow This Blog" Contest! It's super easy to enter, and the winner will have their choice of 2 stamp sets (1 rubber + 1 digital)!!!



The contest rules are as follows:


1. Sign up to follow the blog by December 20th, 2010


2. Provide a post on their personal blog promoting the contest (current followers just need to add a post to their blog)


We hope you enjoy your visit and will come back often!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is such a great card Kelli! I am on my way to vote for you. Good luck. Shelley :)