Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Toys

Ok so I got my new, well new to me, Misty Benson sets from Smeared Ink a few days ago and couldn't wait to play! Problem was I didn't know what to do. I only have the one set of Copics,which I am rectifying one payday at a time, but none of the colors I have screamed use me loud enough that I wanted to pay attention to them so..... I dug through the drawers and pulled out my prisma color pencils, none of them were screaming loud enough either, but then I heard it. On one side of the craft room there was a faint, hello did you forget about us, and then on the other side I heard it also. So I went looking and guess what I found, watercolor crayons and pencils.... Yep I used them. Now your probably thinking, watercolor really, there so dull! Well you have never seen me watercolor.....LOL no really, I have some very very very bright colors. Anyway I couldn't pass up this image to share today as she is protecting her teddy from whomever may try to take it! I love it! Hope you enjoy! This project is also featured on the S & S DT Blog.  Go have a peek at all the other projects posted everyday!


please excuse the photo, when I went to take a picture I couldn't find the camera and when I did, in my daughters room, it was dead so this is from my phone... I will have better pics later!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You rocked the watercolors! Fantabulous job! The Fool is fun to color in, right?