Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HAPPY MARDI GRAS

Welcome to Fat Tuesday everyone!!! I am so stoked that today is my day to post on Smudgy Antics. I totally miss being in Louisiana during this time of year! I am a Louisianaian born and bred and though the military life has taken me away and retired life will keep me away it is still home in the heart!! Especially around festival times!!! Not only Mardi Gras, cause peeps let me tell ya, us cajuns we can throw a party for anything and everything!!!! AHHHH memories.... but I digress, on to the project!



Today I have for you the Mardi Gras Queen! I know she is actually the High Priestess from the Morbidly Adorable Tarot 1 Set, but today she is the Mardi Gras Queen!!! With her bed of beads she is standing on, I don't know if she will throw them or not, but you can always flash her some skin in the hopes that she will!! She also has beads floating around her, how she does that and still finds the time to interact while on the float I will never know!!!




List of Ingredients:

Morbidly Adorable Tarot set
SU cardstock
Mardi Gras Beads
Copic Markers
Distress Stickles

1 comment:

Alison said...

SHe looks freakin' awesome!!! I love the colors, and the glitter...and the masks...should I go on??? Rad job, my friend!