Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Irish Toast

Hello Lovelies, Today is my day to post on the Smeared Ink DT Blog Smudgy Antics and I also wanted to share with you here!!! Today I am sharing with you a card I made for a friend. It's St. Patty's day theme with a lovely Irish toast on the inside. Now sorry this is going up so late in the game...it really sucks when you go to take a picture and the battery is dead so you charge it with plenty of time to take a lovely picture outside.... then remember at midnight when your in bed already that you still need to take a picture!!! Anyway needless to say, I was to lazy to get up at midnight and get this posted so I am doing it now before I have to take the kids to school! Hope you enjoy










List of Ingredients:
Image: Victoria Case digi
flower from Killer Bo peep Smeared Ink(not that the picture shows it for some reason!!!)
Cardstock: Stampin up
Embossing powder
copics

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ooh! Sassy! Great job!

Unknown said...

Kelli, that is so great! I love the image!

Rachael said...

I love this image and the toast. It's so right on. :D