Monday, April 18, 2011

Bombshell Sketch April

Hello lovelies, I hope today finds you doing well!!!  I have to share with you today a card I made slightly following the Bombshell Sketch challenge for April!!  I have also added it to the Bombshell Blog so be sure to head over there to check out all the other DT creations!!! 


I know I am a latergator but it was necessary in my mind!!!   I had a card in the makes the first week of April, and by the time it was done I decided that I didn't like it and wasn't going to show it!!!  No matter what I tweaked on it or added to it I could not bring myself to like it.... So I scrapped it and said I will wait for my new sets to get here..... WELL...  I forgot to remind Shannon that I moved, she forgot I moved and sent them to the old addy, luckily the tenant we have there refused them so they went back to Shannon and then out to me!!!  Poor stamps have been from one coast to the other and back again!!!!  They were tired when they got here, but oh so ready to be inked(they told me so!!)So I inked them up and make 2 projects in 2 days!!! Nothing like new rubber to give inspiration!!!  Anyway, here is the sketch card I made using Rose's portrait:
So as you can see it's not quite the sketch that Kathi made but I think sketches are guideline to give inspiration anyway!!! 

Challenges I entered:
Pile It On - use a rubber stamp
Drunken Stampers - don’t use any tools that uses electricity
Art Impressions Stamps - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - #26 Anything Goes
Pixie Dust Studio - Say It Out Loud, include a sentiment
Anita Be Stampin' #16 - Anything Goes
Make it Monday #32 - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

XXX

Marlene said...

Very nice!

I saw this over at Make it Monday. Good luck!

Jen Shults said...

This is awesome! I love the repeated shapes. :) Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin!

Tracy S said...

cool card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Anita Be Stampin!

Mary J said...

Really beautiful, lovin' the colours, Kelli!

Thx for sharing your inspiration with us at Make It Monday! Hope to see you again!

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Mary J x

Chrissy said...

I know what you are saying about new rubber...it's so good to get things started..and this card is so pretty,very elegant.
Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.Thanks for joining us on 'Make it Monday'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anita said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

CuddlyBunny said...

Your card is fun and gorgeous! Love those Bombshell stamps!

Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

Amy said...

VERY PRETTY CARD. THANKS FOR JOINING THE AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE

CraftyMomOf3 said...

just BEAUTIFUL Kelli!!! Simple, crisp and elegant!