Monday, July 18, 2011

Smeared Ink New Release part 2 and 3

Hello lovelies, I hope this finds you all doing well!  Today I am showing you the two projects that should have auto posted Saturday and Sunday as a continuation of Friday’s release blog hop!  It really aggravates me when auto post doesn’t work!

Anyway, as stated in Friday’s post some of the DT members for Smeared Ink chose to make more than one project with the new images that were released.  I chose two more.  On to the first one.  I combined this little guy with this months card sketch challenge on Smeared and smudged.  Be sure to go to Smeared Ink to see the whole release!

IMG_0670

The second one I chose to make a tag out of. 

IMG_0668

Again, sorry they didn’t post when they should have but I hope you are enjoying them all the same!!!

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Both are great but I must say the second is my fav. My daughter's University mascot is the owl and I think I'm going to need the first image for her.