Thursday, September 22, 2011

SISC76~Photo Inspiration


Hello Lovelies, I hope you are doing well today!  Like the title says, we have a photo inspiration challenge for you today!  We had 2 photos to choose from and I must say it was hard to make a choice.  I chose the one I did because it reminded me of a picture I have of my mom when she was getting a chemo treatment… It’s a Mardi Gras shirt and as soon as I find the box with my scrapbooks in them I will post a picture for you!!!  I love my new craft room but organizing it is a pain in the arse!!!

So here is the photo I chose for my inspiration:
Mojo1
Isn’t that just cool!!!
Here is the card I made… the sentiment was added digitally because I ran out of ink to print it and it is a digi sentiment to go with the digi image I chose to use.  Katie is the name of my image and she is one Rockin cancer patient!  Just like my mommy was!  Anyway, no sadness today, on with the show!  Here is my card:

IMG_0941
Plain and simple but to the point! 

I hope you head on over to the StampInsanity site to see what everyone else has done and take the time to join us in our challenge this time!  Remember we have changed to a bi-weekly challenge so you have plenty of time!!!



SammiEricaTanyaKelliAlisonKapreeJuanitaJaneSusanTinaSugarJanetAudrey