Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21 of 31

Hello Lovelies,  Welcome to another Forever Night Challenge.  Today we have for you, a sketch challenge.  We were lucky enough to get to chose an image from the MelJens Monster Mash collection!  Here is the sketch:

We did not have to use the colors in the sketch just the design.  I chose to work with Little Frankie.  Here is my take on the sketch:
IMG_0972
Now head on over the the challenge blog and see what the other dt members have made for you today and don’t forget to finish out the 31 days blog roll!!! On the sidebar!

11 comments:

ike said...

AWESOME colouring on that Frankie :-D I love those little spiders too xxxxx

MaRyKaY said...

what a cute lil awesome card. franky rules. great coloring on him. thanks for sharing again

Unknown said...

He is so cute love him
luv Jane xxx

Sharon Sahl said...

Your coloring is so good! And I like how you interpreted the sketch - now that I am fianlly catching on to what a sketch is. The little purple around the edge is very fetching!

KristyLee said...

Kelli,
Great card, nice take on your sketch challenge! You did a beautiful job on colouring Frankie! Love the spiders!
Peace,
KristyLee

Steph said...

So cute! What a great sketch too, love your card :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute image and great job wih the sketch! xxD

Susan said...

awww, cute! good coloring and I love the bats!
Susan

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Wow... This is an awesome sketch!!! I love your card and that image is cool!!! I love your DP and the spiders rock!!!

Scrap Vamp said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a sweetly adorable card!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Awww he is so cute :) and your colouring is FAB!