Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crochet Scarf


Hello Lovelies as I said yesterday, my blog will now be for the things of importance to me whether or not they have a stamp on them anywhere.  You all know by now that I love pintrest and you can follow me by clicking on my sidebar.  Anyway I have been going through my room/garage full of boxes of crafting supplies to organize and basically just see what I have out there!  I found lots of partial skeins of yarn in a huge tub and immediately thought of a scarf I saw on pintrest.  Now theirs(you can find it on dollarstorecrafts.com)was made from several different colors and types of yarns but I wanted to go a little simpler and make something that was totally me!  So I chose only 2 colors.  Now anyone can make this I am sure.  As long as you know the chain stitch you can have as many of these as your hands can handle making.  I used a size F crochet hook to make mine because I wanted it thinner.  So all you do is grab your yarn and start making a chain,  each of my chains is around 12 feet long because you are going to tie knots in is and you still want it to wrap two or three times around your neck.  Let me know what you think!
photo
Be back soon. 

No comments: