Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BTBD Altered Item Challenge: Anything Goes


Hello Lovelies, it’s the 3rd Tuesday of the month and you know what that means?!Smile Yep you betcha it the Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls Altered challenge!!!  This time our theme is Anything Goes as long as it is an altered item. Now you know you can head over to the BTBD blog and see what the other DT have made for you but you also need to leave them some love on their blogs!!!  Also enter our challenge! You know you want to with that badge!!! Smile

Now you all know how much I love pintrest and you know I am always looking for a way to recycle something cause you know how much I hate to throw anything away!  So I have been saving cans, you know the ones that tomatoes come in, anyway I don’t use them very often but when I do I make sure to save them. 

I took some glitz paper and covered the cans… On a couple of them I took the scraps of paper and made my own patterned paper.  I used images from collage sheets I got from AlteredPages.com and added those to the paper.  I have my colored pencils stored in these by color group but am saving more cans to make a marker pyramid!

082
This is one of my patterned paper pieces

083
Another of the pieced together patterned paper
084
This one needs a ribbon at the top but I can't find one I like right now.....

No comments: