Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fairy Post Card Tag


Hello Lovelies, today I have to share with you a wonderful postcard tag I made using well a post card tag from AlteredPages and several collage sheets from there as well.  The ribbon is some I had laying around.  I really don’t know the name of it sorry…  The Collage sheets I used are: Script Collage Backgrounds AP-1724, Winged Women AP-1056D, Scrabble tiles AP-1603. 

IMG_2344

What’s great about this tag is that on the back it’s a postcard!  I am using this particular tag in an art journal page all about letters!  It’s a prompt from Smeared and Smudged.  Their prompts are awesome and give lots of room for you to do what you want!

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

I'm a big fan of tags and this one is super. I really like all the different elements you included.