Thursday, August 9, 2012

Groovy Man ATC


Hello Lovelies, first of all if you are part of the PWA yahoo group 1-4-1 swap look away, click the x, get outta here!!!!! Ok I warned ya, this is the ATC I am making for this months swap so if you don’t want to see it GO AWAY!!!!  If you do want to see it then please sit back and grab a cuppa and lets go!!!

I used an image from a wonderful Collage sheet called Retro Fun from AlteredPages.com.  Some copper microbeads and some distress inks to make this little cutie!!!!  I think she is so cute and just what I needed for a little pick me up after spending so long getting a Halloween Tag Book kit ready for Altered Pages as well.  I will let you know as soon as they are available!!!  Anyway I love my little retro girl and wanted to show her to you all!  Let me know what you think and I will see you tomorrow for a Bombshell tutorial!!!

002

No comments: