Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bombshell Sketch Challenge

Hello Lovelies!   Today I have to share with you my take on this month’s Bombshell Sketch!  You know our wonderful DT captain Kathi always comes up with wonderful sketches and this time she did not disappoint!!!  Here is the sketch she presented us with this month!

september BS sketch
Isn’t it wonderful!

Here is my take on the sketch.  I am using my newly acquired Bombshell Stamp set Girls Ruin and I have to say I really like this set!  I have colored her with a mixture of copic markers and prismacolor pencils.  The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye and it’s from the Lost and Found Collection.

31 days 2012 01631 days 2012 017

I hope you enjoy and head over to the Bombshell Stamps Blog to see what others have made for you!  Also remember that our prize patrol hottie is always on the lookout for people to give prizes to so be sure to go to each blog and comment for a better chance to have a prize for yourself!  

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Kelli I love that you used black and teal on this card!