Monday, September 17, 2012

Dilly Beans Robot challenge

Hello Lovelies, I hope you take a chance to scroll down and see the headdress challenge going on at altered pages and take a minute to vote on your favorite!!! 

My friend Alison just recently became a member of the Dilly Beans design team and I am so very happy for her!!!  Of course she needs to find me a sugar daddy now so that I can afford all the wonderful images from there!!!  LOL  I decided to participate in this weeks challenge ROBOTS because I fell in love with this image and he was one of the first ones I got!!!  He's just a cutie!!!  I colored him with my prismacolor pencils and his background is done with dylusions inks!  I think her turned out cute!  I couldn't find a ribbon to match, guess I'll just have to go shopping, darn ;)!!!  Anyway I hope you enjoy!!!



6 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Great Tag Kelli. The image and sentiment are so cute and I love the colors particularly the way the blue pops against the fabulous greens of your background! xx

Alison said...

Fabulicious!!!! I LOVE this tag! The colors in the background are so bright and yummy! And I love the gears texture. And the robot. Hell, I love it all! And thank you for giving me a shout out. I am so happy you are playing along with Dilly Beans! :)

Melissa S. said...

This is a great tag for this weeks Robot Challenge. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. I love the background you did here.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it - the background is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Sue Jones said...

Ha Ha so cute and such fun. thanks for joining in at Dilly beans this week

She's a Color Queen said...

What a great tag, so bright and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans!