Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Let's Hear it for theGirls!!!

Hello Lovelies!  It's time for this months Bombshell Blog Hop!!!  Last month was all about the boys and this month it's all about the GIRLS!!!!  Here is what Ms. Alison had to say about this months hop!
 
Last month, it was all about the boys...well this month, in anticipation of October, the theme is "Let's Hear it for the Girls!" This theme is a little more specific then last month's though. I want you to create a card or project that could be sent to someone during October, which is (here in the States), Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So let's all Think Pink!

You can go with a pink card, Girl Power, use the infamous pink ribbon symbol, etc. But we want to worship those ladies that are fighting (or have fought) for their lives.
 
So I couldn't wait to get started on my project for this month!  Unfortunately I have had several members of my family fight this battle and not win.  I wanted to make a bracelet that could be worn all the time not just during the month so I pulled out the beads and the shrinky dinks and got to stamping and beading!  I made a bracelet for all the ladies in my family to wear in rememberance of those we have lost.  One Bombshell for each lovely lady we have lost.  I do not want to add any more to this bracelet!!! 
 
I used Bombshell Angel, Butterfly Queen, and Retro Cowgirl for my bracelet.
 



 
 
Now remember that you can win prizes from Bombshell every month just by participating in our challenges and commenting on all the members of the hops projects!!!  Random winners are chosen every month by our prize patrol hottie!!!  So leave everyone some love and I will give you the entire hop list in case you missed anyone!!!!
 

15 comments:

Rachael said...

What a unique way to use our girls!! I love it paired with the pink. The ladies all look lovely!

Torrey said...

Great idea, and you're right...this is one charm bracelet you don't want to keep adding to!

GlitteryKatie said...

Prettiness!!!

Alison said...

What a wonderful idea. I think this is a great way to memorialize those you have lost. And it's such a pretty bracelet!

happyscrapper said...

I am blown away. My daughter would love this. She is 14 but very active in Breast Cancer awareness. She collects anything on breast cancer. Just awesome.
Hugz,
Christine

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make a bracelet! This will be such a pretty gift for someone who is battleing breastcancer.

Sparkly Engineer said...

What a sweet reminder of those you lost. Your post truly touches my heart.

Kathi said...

Wow. Great project.

What a wonderful way to remember those that you have lost to this battle.

You're making me want to get out my Shrinky Dinks!

Susie Little said...

Oooh how fabulous! Its stunning! xx

Lena95469 said...

this is so stinkin cute! I love it!!

ElamDesign33 said...

This is fabulous! I have shrink film floating around my studio and I always for get about it. Now I just have to remember where I put it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary G. said...

Kelli, this is fabulous!!!! What a fun project!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, this is freaking awesome! Love it!!!!

Caryn S said...

This is fantastic! What a great way to commemorate your loved ones.

Kim said...

Pretty bracelet! A lovely way to remember your loved ones.