Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 of 31

Hello Lovelies, today I have a very quick, very easy little project to show you.  I made these little candy holders for the kids friends so needed something that would go quickly....

A stamp, some of last years Tim Holtz kraft halloween paper and a paper mache tombstone...there you have it...a quick little treat holder.  These tombstones came in packs of 4 at michaels so I just grabbed a whole lot of them and we went to town....



Just a quick simple little gift and we all had fun making them!!!
 
blog roll on the sidebar as always!!!!

17 comments:

Pam Schmidt said...

Awesome project for the kiddies. I also have and love the pumpkin and skeleton stamp. Thank you for the inspiration.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oh these are fabulous! Hhmmmm, going to have to have a word with my Michaels, they've never had these boxes in stock :0(.

Kim said...

Awesome candy boxes!

Gloria Blenkhorn said...

cute.

xfilekc said...

The candy boxes are so awesome. I love the papers - what a great idea for candies.

Celeste said...

What a great project. I love the stamp with the cat and pumpkins! I wish Michael's had these when I was in there. Awesome job!

silvia said...

Great coffin!!

Sharon Sahl said...

That does sound like you all had fun with these and they are such a nice size for the treats. I didn't see them either but only had about half an hour at Michaels -1.5 hours from home!

Jane said...

Love your coffins great project
Hugs xxx

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome coffins with yummy insides! The kids will love them!

Julia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs,
Julia

Steph said...

These are great! Love your paper and stamp choices too!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

I LOVE it! These are a great idea! Thanks!

Ally White Cat said...

love the coffins..how fun.yummies nice touch
susan s.

lisa aka b.creative said...

They look great!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! These are fangtastic! i wanna trick or treat at your house. xxD

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your coffins are so kewl. I have both of these stamp sets and love them too.