Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day of the Dead and New Kits!!!

Hello Lovelies,  I want to thank each and everyone of you for visiting my blog for 31 days!!!  I am always excited to see all the comments!  There were so many participants this year which was super exciting!!! 

The Bombshell have made projects today for Day of the Dead and it also happens to The head Bombshell herself Birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!  All of the projects are on the Bombshell blog so be sure to head over there and take a gander at what the others have made!  Here is what I did!
 
Also today is the 1st day of November which brings about the start of new Kits at AlteredPages.com.
I am super excited to tell you that I have two new kits being added this month!!!  I am going to give you a sneaky peaky at them!!!
 
Here is my card kit!!!  Everything you need to make 10 Christmas cards...just add scissors!!
 
Here is my Altered Tin kit with a Mini Garland inside!!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the Bombshell blog to see what everyone else has made and pop over to AlteredPages to check out the new kits.....

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the colorful tag. I love lots of color for day of the dead stuff.

The Christmas card is very vintage and I love vintage.

Kathi said...

Your DOTD tag is gorgeous! I love it.

The Christmas stuff is really nice too, but pales in comparison to the tag. Just sayin'.