Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dilly Beans Challenge Traditional Colors

Hello Lovelies, today I have for you a card I made for the newest Dilly Beans challenge Traditional Christmas colors.  As you all know if you saw any of my posts for 31 days I love this image from Dilly Beans..Dunce Cap Skellies.... and I said in one of those posts that I couldn't wait to play with this one for christmas as well!!! SOOOOOOO I did!  I took those dunce cap skellies and turned them into christmas skellies!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I don't say that often about my own stuff but I love this card!!!  The words on the patterned paper and the skellies, it is quite simple but has great impact I think..... The patterned paper is from Teresa collins the Christmas Home collection....


 

3 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

How wonderful love all you xmas tags they are beautiful
susan s.

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is awesome, Kelli! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Sue Jones said...

Love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week