Sunday, March 17, 2013

30 Days of lists day 5 through 17

Hello lovelies, I told you earlier that I was participating the 30 days of lists this month and wow I didn't realize how hard it was going to be... Ok making lists, that easy as pie really cause I make them all the time... I have books and books of lists and receipts full of lists and just lists everywhere... what I didn't realize is that it would be so hard for me to keep up on journaling them and I should have know because were moving this month and there is packing and purging and cleaning and , and, and, and you get the picture right... 

Ok so to catch up on the lists I have done... Now the first 4 lists of the month were pretty and decorated and art journal worthy... there are a couple like that here as well then the proverbial shit hits the fan and I realized exactly how much time I didn't have to get the whole house purged, packed and cleaned so the rest are just lists written on their own page in the journal  I started for this project and hopefully they will get some watercolor on them after the move but I sure as hell can't promise anything...

Oh and note to self and you... do not take pictures with your phone at 7 am sunday morning after getting up at 5:30 am and having a pot and a half of coffee... so in advance sorry for the fuzzy pics on some of them I will try to get the camera out after I am able to get color on them hopefully...

Ok so now the pics and lists and it will have to hurry cause the dogs are getting up and will be ready to eat and potty in a few...













and the dogs are up and whining and i need to go so they don't wake up the whole house cause there is nothing worse than cranky people on a sunday morning.... You should be able to click on the pictures to make them larger so you can read the lists if you want to!!! 

Later gators... gotz more packing and cleaning to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: