Monday, July 15, 2013

DICC #58~Floppy Latte Designs

Hello lovelies, today I have for you another DICC challenge.  This challenge our sponsor is Floppy Latte Designs and they were awesome and gave us some really awesome images to play with!   So because it's July and there is that whole Christmas in July thing going on, guess what I set our Itinerary to?  Yep I did it we have a Christmas in July Theme going on this challenge....

  • Itinerary by Kelli(me)


    1.  Non traditional Christmas colors, turquoise, hot pink, lime green, black, grey
    2.  Paper Rosettes
    3.  Ribbon
    4.  Put a tag on it
    5.  Put a tree on it
    6.  Use snow flakes
    7.  Snowmen
    8.  Use Paint
    9.  Make it a Gift
    10. Use Stars

    Here is what I made for this challenge!

    I used numbers 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10.

    the inside is designed to hold a gift card therefore making it a gift!!!

    Head on over to the DICC blog to play along with us! I can't wait to see what you create!!! Hey if you play along with us you will have at least one Christmas card made already!!!



No comments: