Hello Lovelies, its time for another DICC challenge. This time our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis!
Here is our Itinerary:
1. Rick St. Dennis Image
2. Create a Scene - Create background for your image, tell us a story!!
3. Make it Spooky - Spooky atmosphere, Spooky colours, Spooky Characters!!
4. Favourite Fairytale
5. Fantasy & Mythical Creatures
7. Show us some Metal - Metal embellishments/Faux Metal Embossing
8. Layer it up - Create a layered scene or decoupage your image, or add lots of layers of background papers.
9. Ribbon and pearls
10. Sparkle and Shine - Add Glitter/ Pearlescent mediums/ Glossy Accents
Here is what I made using some wonderful images from Rick, Winsome Witch and Haunted Houses Phantom Manor 2013.
I used #s 1,2,3,6,8, and 10
Here's a closeup of the Winsome Witch...