Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 5 of 31

Hope your having fun so far, there are so many blogs to hop to so get going!!!  I have chosen to post the blog roll on the side bar right over there-----> so make sure to follow it and leave love on all the blogs so you can win so awesome prizes!!!

So this year I am doing something totally different... I am sending out the cards I made for Halloween this year...I know, pick your jaw up off the floor, close your mouth your catching flies... the world hasn't stopped turning.  I am sending to nieces and nephews so they couldn't be to creepy then I remembered that I bought some Halloween things on clearance last year and there were all these little post cards in there with cute little brads and buttons.  My only dilemma is that they weren't stamps.  So I started rummaging and found some tiny inkadinkado stamps and some old stampin up rollers and thought... borders!!!  So there ya go!



18 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got finished telling black dragon that I forgot how much I love the vintage Halloween kids.wonderful use of her

Sarah said...

Adorable!! I love this card, the background witches, the sweet image and the button. The kids are going to love it!

maureenjscott said...

Awww cute card! love the vintage postcard - I'm sure the kids getting your cards will love them! x

applejack cards by sue said...

So sweet! I love these retro images... a lovely idea to send these to your family.
Sue
The Nanny x

My Side of Oz said...

Your coloring, the layout, the stamps, the tags and button all work like a piece of art that it is! This is a fabulous card!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable vintage image! The borders are a great idea. They'll be thrilled. xxD

Laura S Reading said...

I have a soft spot for Vintage images- maybe because I am vintage?
I also can't pass up a good clearance sale to add to my stash. Love seeing someone use their hoard.

That smiling button is a favorite.

Steph said...

Adorable, your nieces and nephews will be so happy. Love your tree boarder.

TangledBlueRose said...

They are a lucky bunch of nieces and nephews! Love the vintage images, your added borders are wonderful! Thank so much for sharing!~kim

valscraftings said...

Love the cute images and background!

Julia said...

Love the vintage feeling of this card!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a wonderfully fun and festive greetings card!

Dog-Ma said...

Sweet card and great colors.

Unknown said...

Such a charming card, very sweet.

Unknown said...

Love the vintage image! You're so generous to send your cards--I'm afraid I'm a little greedy about all my creations! (Which is silly, of course!)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your card - Super image! I am thinking of giving all my cards to use in the decorations at Her Halloween Birthday Party

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous card. love the vintage image.

Christine Kiehl said...

What a cool card! Love the verse and the button! Thank you for day five!