Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 25

Ok so I lied, I didn't mean to lie, and actually when I said that I had not bought new images for this year I hadn't!!!   THENNNNNN  well you see I was just looking at all the Vera Lane images and I really honestly truly couldn't help myself!!!  I mean come on!!!  They were so cute and I NEEDED them, ok I didn't need them but I wanted them so my fingers just clicked buy them on their own!!!!!!


blog roll ------------------------------------------------------------------------>

11 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

So cute and happy Halloween card, great job!

Carol said...

Love that they fell under your thumb xx Great fun images fab project x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL, you have fingers with a mind of their own too, so funny ;0) But they did choose wisely, those lil pumpkins are cute!

valscraftings said...

Love the card and those little pumpkins!

Unknown said...

I can see why you caved--this are such cute little jack-o-lanterns!

Squiddy said...

In that case, the sentiment should read "Click and Treat" haha

Mary Holshouser said...

there is a difference between need and want.
Want is more influential than need. We can't resist want.
Don't even try. Just give in and enjoy.
You did good with this one want.
thanks aor sharing.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Super cute and fun card! Love the image. Thanks for sharing. Patricia B

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

hahahahaha so funny..glad you love them and enjoy them beautiful!

DonnaMundinger said...

But of course! I can see why you couldn't resist. Adorable! xxD

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these be-hatted pumpkins! Great Halloween make!