Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 Days of Halloween

Hey guys, long time no see...  I have decided to come back to blogging and boy have I come back with a bang!!!  Not only am I back to blogging but I am lucky to be back with design teams for Desert Island Crafters Challenge (DICC), Wicked Wednesday ATC (WWATC) and Left of Center (LOC)  I want to take a moment to thank these lovely ladies for sticking with me through the last year and understanding that I needed time!!

Now it is the first day of October, which means the beginning of 31 Days of Halloween!!!  I am super excited!!!

Today's project is for DICC.

Our Sponsor is Sweet Escapes and they have some wonderful images!!

Here is my project, I used #s 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,and 10

16 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

She is so sweet and colored so well.
thanks for sharing.

Elaine said...

Isn't she sweet!

Monique's art said...

Cute

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is just so cute.Happy day 1
Hugs

Becca Yahrling said...

She's a beauty and so is her sweet kitty. :-)

Susan Renshaw said...

Great start to 31DOC!

DreamInDarkness said...

Love the coloring and really awesome embossing!~kim

Amanda Phillips said...

Totally Lovely!

Sarah said...

Love the image and the embossed background! Which reminds me, I need to use my Cuttlebug more!

Denise Bryant said...

love the glitter!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy October! FaBOOlous start to the hop👻

Michelle said...

Great project. x

Lyneen said...

AWRSOME image, great coloring! Happy 31 DOH!

Paula F (MuseOfMixedMedia.blogspot.com) said...

Sassy Halloween lass! Love your color scheme too!

ldfdesign said...

Love all that texture in the background! Great coloring with the touch of glitter!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is too cute!