Monday, October 3, 2016

Batty Cupcake ATCs

As some of you may or may not know I moved to Idaho for a year, hated it!!!, nothing against the state, it just was not for me at all!!!  Nor for the rest of my family, so we are back in Virginia and happy as can be!  Now, while I was in Idaho i joined an art journaling group and met some lovely ladies and when I told them I was moving back we decided that we would exchange pocket letters..  So I am sending a Halloween them pocket letter to some of the ladies.  Here are 3 of the ATCs I am going to use in the letters. Also, just be forewarned that most of my posts this month will be ATCs for this pocket letter and most of the post will be very very short!!!  While most of the ATCs are similar they are all colored differently!  I will be revealing the pocket letters on the 31st as well as the goodies that I have added to them!!

7 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

So fun when you can do an assembly line
paper project. Love the colors you've
used for the icing.
thanks for sharing.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I visited Idaho once when I was about 16 or 17 oh my gosh I hated it to. and it smelt funny. hahahaha
Love your cupcakes
Happy day 3

Lyneen said...

TOOOO DARN CUTE! Love those ATCS!!! They are just BATTY! Happy 31 DOH!

Susan Renshaw said...

These are brillinat ATCs - I too have a bundle of ATCs to share this 31DOH!

Becca Yahrling said...

These are really cute.

Viki Banaszak said...

These are so cute!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

SPOOKTACULAR 👻