Saturday, July 1, 2017

Smeared Ink Reunion Blog Hop


Hey guys, it's a Smeared Ink Reunion Blog hop!!!!!  I am super excited about this!  From the beginning of Smeared Ink my favorite stamps have always been the grumpies!!! So when I first learned about this blog hop I knew I had to pull them out and play with them again!  I also trade pocket letters with a group of ladies in Idaho.  It's how we stay in touch most of the time!  Although I am late on a pocket letter, but they understand.  Anyway I love how the grumpies are sassy and smartassy so I wanted to incorporate them into my summer pocket letter!  Hope you enjoy the hop!






















Val
Ike

8 comments:

Monique's art said...

Love the grumpies too :-) they make me smile

My Side of Oz said...

Grumpies are awesome! You have done an excellent job! xx

valscraftings said...

Grumpies look great in your pocket letters!

Julia said...

This Pocket letter is to much fun!
Hugs,
Julia

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a fabulous way to showcase our lil Grumpies, I just adore them❤️ Happy SI Reunion day😜

ike said...

Oh, such a clever idea and the Grumpies look awesome as a PL. Anyone would be overjoyed to receive that :-D xxx

KristyLee said...

So awesome how you incorporated the Grumpies into a summer theme and into a Pocket Letter. I love making Pocket Letters! I love Grumpies also that's why I created my hop projects w/ them also LOL! Great PL!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous pocket letter. Makes me wanna pull out my grumpies right now! Whoever gets this will be thrilled. xxD