Saturday, October 6, 2018

Doodles Paper Playgroud

OK. if you are a frequent visitor to my blog, this month we are going back and forth from Halloween to Christmas/Winter!!!  I love new releases!!

Hey Guys, I am super excited to announce that I am a Designing Diva for Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends.  I love love love these blends. When Alison introduced me to them I immediately went and bought some!  Then I found out they were having a DT call and I had to try for it!!!  I am so grateful that they picked me to design for them!!

Today I am participating along with the other newbies in the Newbie Hop, you can start here! Doodles Has just released a set of 6 new Sparkle Blends and you can find all 6 of them here.

My project uses 3 Sparkle Blends from the new release.  I used Frozen, Bells are Ringing, and Vixen in this card!  I knew right away I wanted to make a multi window shaker card for my first project.  So I searched through my drawer of dies and found some tiny tags, I've probably had them for a million years, I honestly don't remember where they came from or who makes them!  Sorry Guys!!!!  I then Stamped images and sayings from the Say What? Christmas Critters set from Lawn Fawn.  Did simple 0ne and Two color blend coloring with my Copic Markers and here is what you get!

Heres the hop list!

Kelli thats me!!!!

I am so in love with these blends.. Not only are they sequins, they have little special things in them too!!!  Different sizes and shapes, they are just awesome!!!

No comments: