Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy Birthday Bubba!!!

Hello everyone,  todayI am showing a card I made for my older brother!  His Birthday is just a couple days after Thanksgiving, and every once in a while falls on Thanksgiving, but not this year.  I used the Birthday Bash Sparkle Blend for his card today, showcasing the stars and balloons, and party hats!  This blend is super cute I love it!

I made the background using Dr. P.H. Martin's Bombay inks and a Darice stamp set!  
I picked out the Balloon, Party Hat, and Star sequins for his card today.  



I also stamped on the inside and added a Party Hat Sequins to this little candle as well!  

Thanks for joining me today!  Leave me some love!!!

Don't forget that you can only find the limited edition Sparkle Blends at White Rose Crafts LLC

No comments: