Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Gifts for Everyone

Hey Guys,  I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Season!  I know I am!  At this time of the season I am all about last minute gifts, especially when I find a box of craft items I haven't seen in over 3 years!  How does that happen you ask, well for me it happened because we moved from Idaho to Virginia and it just got put in a closet that until this year had not been purged and organized!  Anyway, I found these little ornaments that I thought would look great on a small tree or used as wine glass decoration things, (you know those things that go on a wine glass so you know which one is yours.  What are they called?), or as a purse ornament for the season. So that's what I did.

I took these ornaments:

Then I started making things with them.  I couldn't just put them on my small trees like they were, I am no heathen!!!  LOL

So I added some sequins in them and they became wonderful ornaments with lots of color! 
Here is one I made using Vixen sequins mix.



Then I Wine Glass charms(I finally remembered the name)!  So I took out some rings I had from years ago when I made my sister some charms for a gift. Here is one I made using Limonade sequins mix. 


Lastly, I thought I needed some bling for myself.  Actually I saw someone in the store who had charms hanging off her purse strap and I thought that it was cute so I wanted to make one for myself. Here is what I made using Blue Over You Sequins mix. 



Thanks for joining us today and remember to get your DPP sequins blends at White Rose Crafts!

No comments: