Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sending Christmas Cheer

Hey guys, today I have a card made using the Christmas Cheer stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  It is also featuring the New December Sparkle Blend Juniper Berries from Doodles Paper Playground!   I love the colors of this set!  I love snowflakes, so I had to put the two together!!!

I am not sure you would consider this a clean and simple card because of the sequins on it, but for me it is clean and simple!!!  I used every snowflake stamp from the Christmas Cheer set and Archival inks in Forget-Me-not, Paradise Teal, Vivid Chartreuse, and Majestic Violet to stamp my snowflakes in one corner(ish) of the card and added the sequins from the Juniper Berries sparkle blend.  I thought the colors matched quite nicely!  The sentiment is stamped in Forget-me-not and is from the Christmas Cheer stamp set.  I purchased the December Card Kit from SSS but unfortunately it is sold out.  You can still purchase the stamp set though!!!  Remember you can only find DPP Sparkle Blends exclusively at White Rose Crafts!!!

No comments: