Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cards at Goin' Postal

Hello everyone I hope you are all having as great of a day as I am. The weather is lovely, well for me anyway, so nice and cool and windy.... Love it! I wanted to share some exciting news with you all. The owner of the place where I go to maill all of my things that I send out, Goin' Postal, has kindly offered me a spot in her store to sell my cards!!!!!! I always leave my envelopes open when going in because whe likes to look at my creations. The last time I went in she asked if I would like to put up some cards to sell and of course I jumped right on that train!!! I made 8 to start, 4 halloween and 4 fall/thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy, now off to the pictures...

2 comments:

Fiorella said...

Kelli!!!! Your cards are awesome! I love all them! Good luck to you.
Hugs Fiorella

Sandy said...

Kelli,
I love your website! Your cards are very inspirational to fun crafting. The candy blog is like the icing on a great big cake.
Sandy