Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  Today I am sharing a cardI made just for today!  I have made a shaker card using 2 different sequins from Doodles Paper Playground!  I used the Gingerbread Man blend from the current release and also the Flaming Sunset Blend!  YALL this flaming sunset blend is AWESOME!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I mean I know I love a lot of the blends, but this one I am IN LOVE with!!!  You will see why!  

I used the Turkey Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn and some Echo Park Celebrate Autumn patterned paper for the card today! 

I cut the sentiment apart, but I promise it did not hurt the stamp!  It told me so!  lol

LOOK, those tiny pink pearls, and the flowers and the tiny gingerbread men AACCCKKK!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  Have a wonderful day! 

Don't forget that you can only find the limited edition Sparkle Blends at White Rose Crafts LLC

No comments: