Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chipboard Fat Book Pages!!!!!

Hello my lovlies, I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I am sure you are all getting ready for Thanksgiving and then Christmas...Can you believe it is so close!!! I am by no means prepared at all! I haven't even started making my Christmas cards yet and I am usually done with them by now! There is just so much going on...

Today I am showing 2 Holiday shaped chipboard pieces that I made for a fatbook swap on Pennywisearts yahoo group! I love that place! If you like using microbeads that is the place for you!

*click for larger image



For the ornament I used grout, acrylic paint, microbeads, soft holly wheel and Holiday Tag team from SU, my bottle cap is filled with 2 part acrylic.
The Santa Hat has grout, gesso, acrylic paint, holly, and microbeads! I love that it has a shaker hat band!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely amazing!!! Beautiful job on both of them!!!

Suzanne said...

Yay you Kelli!! I LOVE your pages!! Can't wait to see them up close and personal in the PWA Holiday Fat Book!!

Hugs,
Suzanne