Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ace in the Hole Idea Book

Here is an altered notebook I did for the Design Team on Smeared and Smudged!  This book has two totally different covers.  The "front cover" is light and airy with sass and the "back" is dark and gothic!  I made this book to write down my crreating ideas and wanted the two sides to match whatever catagory I thought the ideas belonged in at the time!  Going from the front would be normal ideas and going from the back would be my not so normal ideas....although I am not sure if I have normal ideas!!!  My daughter seems to think I will always write from the back of the book!  The images on the front are from a ACE energy drink can that I found at Biglots...I am not an energy drink drinker so I made my hubby drink them.  He loved it..I just bought it for the images! LOL  The stamped image on the back is from Third Coast  Rubber Stamps and her wings are made from the same energy drink can!





Come on over to Smeared and Smudged and check us out!  If you enjoy Alternative, Vintage, and Gothic Art Rubber Stamping, then this is the place for you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing your great works with all of us! I left an award on my blog for you.
http://giddygreetings.blogspot.com/2009/12/over-top-award.html

Alison said...

This is so cool! I love the double cover idea! And to use the labels... how awesome!

Bombshell Stamps said...

This rocks Kelli! I've seen that energy drink and I remember my DH picked it up because he liked the can images. Great idea!