Thursday, August 12, 2010

The light of my Eyes

Hello lovelies,

First I would like to introduce you to Michelle. She is the guest DT member of the month over on Smeared and Smudged. She has issued a great challenge this month.  It is a scrapbook recipe!  Now those of you who know me know that I do not consider myself a scrapper.  Well today I created not only one but two scrapbook pages!!!!  I know, pick your jaws up off the floor, it surprised me too!  They are not both for this but they are both for challenges issued over on Smeared and Smudged this month! Head on over and check out all the challenges we have going on over there, you can find them here!  We have a couple of  very awesome sponsors this month.  They are Wild Flower Kids and Smeared Ink!

The Cherry Blossom is a digital stamp image I got from the creativemindofsylvie.  All of the other elements are from a digital kit I received from Digiscraps3, when I was a DT member there.
Now I can't say that I sat down and pulled out all of my supplies and started stamping and making a scrapbook page, but I can say that I am becoming a pro at digital scrap booking.  I am totally falling in love with the digital side of things!!!  Anyway, come on over to smeared and smudged.  We are just a group of crafters, who are interested in  Alternative, Vintage, and Gothic Art Rubber Stamping, who love to share the uniqueness with others!! 

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Such an amazing job!!! What a beautiful layout and such fabulous subject matters! ;)

xoxo
Meredith