Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the 12th day of Christmas

I present to you....the last in the series of stocking holders!!!

YAY, I can quite honestly say I am so happy today is here.  I loved doing the 12 days of Christmas, but I am happy it is at it's end.  I want to thank each and everyone of you who participated.  Not only the bloggers but the hoppers also.  So thank you and have a very Happy Holiday!!!

Now as you all know I decided to make new decorations this year and started with stocking holders.  Well we are down to the last in the series and I can't wait to show you.  So here...

This images is also fromt he Candy is Dandy set from Smeared Ink.  Sorry about the picture though.  It is colored in the same blues/purples as the others but this one is covered in glitter.  Here is a pic of them hanging on the fireplace...

No we don't ever use the fireplace!  LOL Now please go an see what all the other Jolly Bloggers have made for you today and once again thank you for joining us on our 12 day journey!

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! I'll tell you your decorations turned out sooo beautifully! those hangers are fab and the whole set up is gorgeous! xxD

Steph said...

All your hangers turned out perfectly. This one is so pretty and your fireplace is gorgeous with all the stockings and hangers and stamped ribbon wreath.

Merry Christmas!

TMCPhoto said...

seeing the holders with their stockings really ties the whole project together. The blues and purples are a perfect fit for the blue stockings!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What a beautiful fireplace. It was stunning at Halloween too, but this is equally as gorgeous, just in a different way. Now, what is up higher that I can't see? :)

Alison said...

They ALL turned out great! Awesome projects!

Unknown said...

Your stocking holders look fantastic
Merry christmas
Luv Jane xxx

deniserows said...

ahoy..not only is everything beautiful its handspecialmade. lovin' the stocking holders