Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Smeared and Smudged Member Hop May

Hello Lovelies, Welcome to the hop!  This month I set forth a challenge for this hop, it was to use a technique, new or well known to you, the catch was though that no technique could be repeated!!!!  I chose to do the masking technique that I learned just recently from my friend Katie

I would like to introduce to you The Glam Vamps:  Ann-Marie, Anya, Christine, Clarice, and Rachel.  They are not new, although kinda newish to the Smeared Ink line up and they are all digi images.... Now you may be thinking how in the heck do you do the masking technique with digi images....well that's simple you just print them out twice!!!!! Of course if you want to have a scene like I have created then you need to tweak the size a bit and maybe play around with the way they are in the scene like I have done using photoshop, or whatever your favortie program is!!!  Once I got them to stand the way I wanted I printed them out twice, once on cardstock, once on printer paper.  Then when they cardstock was covered with the printer paper I pulled out my Holy city set from Smeared Ink and stamped over top of them!  I kinda wanted my vamps to be the focal point so I left the background without much, if any color! 

Now hop on over to see what everyone else has made, with there techniques!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

.

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

LOVE the glam line up Kelli!! Beautiful job!!

HUGS!

~Lady B~ said...

Very cool technique! I'll definitely have to give this a try! Great job with those hawt vamps!

Alison said...

Very cool technique! Those Glam Vamps look great!

Unknown said...

Great technique your vamps look fantastic
Luv Jane xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

I think blogger ate my last comment. Love the way you added all these glamour girls to your background. Digis are beyond me but you are a champ with them.

Judi B said...

loved the card neat masking