Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Put me in the Movies…Bombshell style

Hello lovelies, you know it, it’s time for the Bombshell blog hop!  The ever lovely Ms. Alison has set forth for us this month an awesome challenge!  This is what Ms. Ali had to say…
This month, the theme is "Put Me in the Movies." Take a movie, and/or movie poster, and use it to inspire your Bombshell Stamps project! Any of your stamp sets will work! And, you can make anything you want!
To get the inspiration flowing...think about using a hot rod set for Cars 2, Sugar Skulls for a horror flick, ship for a Pirate's of the Caribbean movie, etc. And that's not even mentioning your Bombshell gals! 

Now doesn’t that just leave us open to do anything!!!  It quite honestly took me a while to find a movie I wanted to work with and then last week I found it…”Gentlemen Prefer Blonds” with Marilyn Monroe.  I have to admit I am not a big huge Marilyn fan but I found this poster of her one day while shopping with the kids and was sitting here staring at it trying to figure out what to do and DUH  look for Marilyn Monroe as she was nothing but a Bombshell!!!
IMG_0858
Isn’t that a wicked sweet picture!!!

Anyway while looking through movie titles I saw this poster…
images
So I thought I would work with it!  Now I love the sparkly red they are wearing and it inspired this tag that I made.  I will use it for my cousin who’s wife is a brunette! 
IMG_0856   IMG_0857
Front                                           Back
Now hop on over to see what everyone else has made!  Remember to leave a comment on every blog to be eligible to win a fabulous prize… More info on the Bombshell blog!!!

13 comments:

Laura B said...

I love it! Gorgeous job.:)

GlitteryKatie said...

Very cool Kelli!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love this Kelli!!! great colors and I love the "inky" background!!!

XO!
Meredith

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh Kelli- this ROCKS!!! I adore tags, are yours is divine on so many levels. Great take on the movie and the red sparkle is fabulous. The splatter background... I see tutorial :) please?

Alison said...

This is SO cool! And totally different from Laura's poster and interpretation. You did an awesome-tastic job! I really like the splatter too. And I want that Marilyn poster you have! So rad!

Celina said...

The colors are gorgeous!

Sparkly Engineer said...

How fun a having a tag for each of the stars. Red is my fav color and I love how you used it here.

Sparkly Engineer said...

PS I saw the Marilyn image on a t-shirt and have kicked myself ever since for not getting it. They had Betty Page too. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking.

Mary G. said...

Great job!!! Love the colors!!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Kelli... Your tag is awesome! I love the sentiment! (Hee-Hee so true!) Your coloring is wonderful! My wishlist certainly is growing! Wow! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Alaine said...

That is great. Love everything from the coloring to the sentiments!!!! I love that you made this a tag and both sides are different!

Kathi said...

The tags are wonderful. I love your coloring!

KristyLee said...

Bahhaaa, I love your TAG! So creative!
Peace,
Kristy